Guided tours to the exhibition To be played. Video, moving image and video installation in the eighties generation are part of To be played / Educational, an apparatus designed to support training, research and integration that takes place throughout the exhibition period (from October 11 to November 22) in order to make the exhibition a participatory moment for the life of the city. It is aimed at different audiences: from insiders to students, from those who already attend contemporary art circuits, to those who are approaching this world for the first time. In addition to a talk program with artists, curators and experts, To be played / educational provides a course of video art history to deepen the historical and artistic aspects of this medium; a program of cultural mediation in collaboration with local associations that deal with reception and integration in order to open a dialogue with the neighbourhood of Veronetta - where is located Giardino Giusti - and the multiethnic population that inhabits it; a workshop led by Giulio Squillacciotti - one of the artists on show - specifically intended for the students of the Academy of Fine Arts of Verona with a training award promoted by Careof in collaboration with Sky Arte and finally guided tours by the students of the University of Verona in order to encourage young people to become more familiar with the world of contemporary art and enable them to compete with a formative experience on the ground.
Project manager: Jessica Bianchera
• 09 October from 11.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Training day:
- Giardino Giusti, history of a family and a palace (1h);
- Videoart, a historical excursus (2h);
- The exhibition and the artists on show (1h);
- How to communicate an exhibition (1h).
• in the period of ArtVerona from October 11 to October 13, 2019: guided tours (3 shifts of 5 hours);
• October 19 at 3.00 and 5.00 p.m.
• October 26 at 3.00 and 5.00 p.m.
• November 2 at 3.00 and 5.00 p.m.
• November 9 at 3.00 and 5.00 p.m.
Address: Giardino Giusti, via Giardino Giusti 2, Verona
Total time per student: 30 h
The exam will be oral
Viale dell'Università 4
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2020 | Verona University | Credits