Students intending to apply for a Master’s degree programme must register for the Eligibility Check (i.e. check of entry requirements) on ESSE3. This procedure will be made available to candidates starting from around July 2021, when applications for the new academic year will be open.
Step 1 - Register for the Eligibility Check
2. Submit your documents for the Eligibility Check for Master’s degrees: submit the required information and documents (self-certification with academic transcript, exam marks, SSD - Scientific-disciplinary sectors/subject areas, and the language qualification, if needed) on ESSE3 by the deadline set out in: www.univr.it/iscrizioni.
3. Check the results on Esse3. Once you have submitted your documents, your status will appear as one of the following:
Step 2 – Enrol
4. Register on ESSE3 by the deadline set out in the Academic Calendar (available on: www.univr.it/iscrizioni). To complete your enrolment, you will need to scan and upload a passport photo that complies with the requirements set out in: 'How to add your photo'.
5. From the ‘payment’ dashboard on ESSE3 make the payment of the first instalment of your student fees via PagoPA, by the deadline set out in the Call for applications.
6. Wait for confirmation email. Please note: you will not receive the confirmation email immediately, since the Enrolment Office will need to process and check your documents and qualifications before confirming your enrolment.
Enrolment conditional on the student obtaining the Bachelor’s degree
Students who are about to complete their Bachelor’s degree and graduate can enrol in the academic year 2021/22 and pay the first instalment of their tuition fees by the deadline set out in the Academic Calendar, provided they obtain their Bachelor’s degree by 30 April 2022.
Please note that you may be contacted by email if you submitted your application despite not having already gained your degree: in this case, you will be ‘conditionally enrolled’, and your enrolment will be conditional on you obtaining the required degree by the deadlines set.
Failing to pay the first instalment of your tuition fees will result in your enrolment being cancelled.
- students who are about to complete their Bachelor’s degree at the University of Verona and ‘conditionally enrolled’ in this Master’s degree programme, will be automatically confirmed as enrolled students as soon as they graduate;
- students who graduate at another University must necessarily inform the University via help-desk, by 30 April 2022, that they have obtained their Bachelor’s degree.
Students are advised that they should check the results dashboard on Esse3 regularly.