To gain an in-depth knowledge of the italian literature of the 20th century. Students are required to use correctly the Italian language, its grammar and syntax, as well as all those critical, rhetorical and stylistic skills which are essential for a close reading of any literary text.
The Book of Nature in Andrea Zanzotto's poetry.
– A. Zanzotto, Tutte le poesie (Oscar Mondadori)
– A. Zanzotto, Sull'altopiano: racconti e prose (Manni; the work can be found also in A. Zanzotto, Le poesie e prose scelte, Meridiani Mondadori)
– A. Zanzotto, Luoghi e paesaggi (Bompiani)
– M. Natale, G. Sandrini (editors), Letture dall'opera poetica di Andrea Zanzotto (Carocci, to be published in early 2016)
– additional readings will be pointed out during the course.
Viale dell'Università 4
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2021 | Verona University | Credits