The course aims to provide a view of the archaeological disciplines through an introduction to the methods, instruments and the role and significance of archeology in contemporary society.
The topics discussed during the lectures will be:
- Archeology and society: the significance of the archaeological site and its public;
- Archaeological investigations: methods and techniques;
- Computer science and archeology;
- Landscape and archeology;
- Archeology: job and perspectives in Cultural Heritage.
Riccardo Francovich e Daniele Manacorda (a cura di), Dizionario di archeologia, Laterza, Roma-Bari 2012.
Daniele Mancarda, Lezioni di Archeologia, Laterza, Roma-Bari 2008.
Viale dell'Università 4
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2021 | Verona University | Credits