|Saturday||10:10 AM - 11:50 AM||lesson||Lecture Hall 1.1||from Mar 18, 2017 to Apr 22, 2017|
To view lesson hours, consult click in order to view the timetable here
The workshop aims at offering the participants some causes for reflection on the meanings, purposes and methods to do and manage corporate communication.
The workshop will focus on:
- the meaning of communication
- the role of corporate communication in CSR
- creating business value through corporate communication
- corporate storytelling
- usage and importance of social media for corporate communication and stakeholder dialogue
- CEO communication and positioning
Written test with closed questions with alternatives from which only one is to be choosen. The one chosen must be motivated by writing an explanation.
Viale dell'Università 4
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2020 | Verona University | Credits