|Thursday||4:50 PM - 7:00 PM||lesson||Lecture Hall 2.1|
|Friday||4:50 PM - 7:00 PM||lesson||Lecture Hall 1.1|
Objective of this course is to provide students theoretical and practical tools to create a transmedia communication project. We will refer to concepts such as multimedia, cross-media and transmedia to clarify specific features and fundamental differences in order to identify useful steps to create and implement a complete and original project.
We will use examples and best practices - especially in English - as part of the course related also to marketing communication, journalism and public relations.
Lessons will be completed by professional workshop and seminars in collaboration with communication agencies.
The course will address the following topics , using in classroom transmedia producs and examples, digital products , alternating lessons - or part thereof - theoretical and practical as well as some testimonials as professional guests.
1. Introduction to the concepts of multimedia , cross-media and transmedia .
2. Introduction to storytelling : history , tools and practices between Italy and the rest of the world .
2.1 Techniques storytelling .
3. Evolution of storytelling through and with the new media .
4. Transmedia storytelling : definitions and examples .
5. The fourth step matrix of a transmedia project.
6. How to communicate a transmedia project.
7. Design the transmedia storytelling for companies and organizations .
Please contact email@example.com for english syllabus.
Viale dell'Università 4
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2020 | Verona University | Credits