This laboratory aims to provide the first basis for designing and conducting a group of non-complex bibliotherapy (i.e. personal growth in healthy subjects)
The following program will be developed (online) through lectures, discussions with students and role-playing (simulations):
- the history of Bibliotherapy;
- the theoretical models and techniques of use of Bibliotherapy and shared reading;
- the narration of art for personal growth;
- novels and poems as tools of Bibliotherapy and shared reading;
- the Harry Potter books and the Game of Thrones saga: how to use fantasy to understand reality;
- the practical methods of managing reading groups and non-complex personal growth (i.e. growth
staff in healthy subjects);
- the ethical and deontological implications.
Oltre al libro indicato verranno utilizzati articoli che saranno indicati durante le lezioni.
|Marco Dalla Valle||Biblioterapia. Strumenti applicativi per le diverse professioni (Edizione 1)||QuiEdit||2018||978-88-6464-473-8|
Written presentation of a project for a group of bibliotherapy and simulation.
The exam has no mark and aims to verify and increase the management skills of the library group.
Viale dell'Università 4
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2020 | Verona University | Credits