Contact person for the course: firstname.lastname@example.org
After the successful completion of the course, students should be able to:
• Apply work and organizational psychological models to support individuals’ career development
• Develop evidence-based solutions, drawing from the latest scientific advancements in organizational psychology, to address issues related to career development
• Develop a thorough comprehension of high-quality outputs on contemporary work psychology literature
• Formulate a comprehensible report with practical solutions based on the analysis of complex psychological processes at work
Topics include, amongst others: career coaching (career design, development, and management), employability, tools and measures to assess employability, interventions to support employability.
The course employs a blended-learning approach comprised out of plenary sessions and video lectures, workgroup sessions, presentations, and final group reports. Compulsory workgroups are used to discuss and generate solutions related to career development from a psychological perspective.
Recommended materials will be uploaded on the e-learning platform.
The final evaluation will be based on the following:
• Written exam with multiple-choice questions (40%)
• Group assignment/report (50%)
• Final presentation (10%)
Viale dell'Università 4
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2021 | Verona University | Credits