The course aims to provide students without basic legal skills, with fundamental knowledge of the cultural heritage sector. The course will, firstly, provide some fundamentals of public and administrative law and secondly it will cover both the organizational and functional aspects of the subject-matter, including the Ministry of Cultural Heritage’s (MIBAC) structure and competencies and the Code of cultural heritage and landscape provisions. At the end of the course, student shall have acquired specific knowledge to allow them to: - be acquainted with the specific features of the public structures involved in the cultural heritage protection - understand the peculiarities of the administrative procedures and the other legal instruments aimed at protecting the cultural heritage
- Law, the State, the executive and the other public bodies
- Sources of law in the Italian legal system
- Fundamentals of public bodies’ structure.
- Administrative procedure and decisions
- The public property.
- Cultural heritage public law and the relevant Ministry: the structure of MIBAC
- Cultural heritage and its definition
- Selecting and listing tangibles: public and private cultural property
- Heritage legal protection: usage and conservation. The cultural heritage market: domestic and international legal issues.
Teaching methodology: Lectures on the main topics of the subject matter to be completed with the materials provided by the teacher.
|C.BARBATI, M. CAMMELLI, L. CASINI, G. PIPERATA, G. SCIULLO||Diritto del patrimonio culturale||Il Mulino, Bologna||2017||Per la parte II del corso e limitatamente ai capitoli: I, II, III|
|G. FALCON||Lineamenti di diritto pubblico (Edizione 14)||Wolters Kluwer||2017||Per la parte I del corso e limitatamente ai seguenti capitoli: 1, 2, 3, 4, 12 (par. da 1 a 4), 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 24, 25, 27 (par. da 1 a 8), 28 (par. 1 e 2)|
Written exam with three open questions on the main topics of the course. The exam aims to ascertain the knowledge of the subject–matter and the ability to present the relevant legal concepts in a clear and correct way, using the appropriate terminology. Marks are expressed in thirtieths.
ERASMUS students are kindly requested to contact the teacher at the beginning of the course to arrange teaching methodology and examination.
Viale dell'Università 4
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2021 | Verona University | Credits