The course provides an overview of the archaeological disciplines through an introduction to the methods, strategies and to the role and meaning of archeology in present society.
The topics discussed during the lectures will be:
- Archeology and society: the significance of the archaeological site and its public;
- Archaeological investigations: methods and techniques;
- Computer science and archeology;
- Landscape and archeology;
- Archeology: job and perspectives in Cultural Heritage.
|R. Francovich e D. Manacorda||Dizionario di archeologia||Laterza||2006|
|C. Renfrew, P. Bahn||L'essenziale di archeologia. Teoria. Metodi. Pratiche. (Edizione 2)||Zanichelli||2016||978-88-08-72105-1|
The exam will be carried out in two phases: a written test which will be illustrated during the course (2 /4 questions) which will allow access to a short interview to verify the general knowledge of the discipline and the correct use of the terminology.
Viale dell'Università 4
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2021 | Verona University | Credits