The course aims to introduce students to the fundamental legal notions in the field of information and communication in order to let them fully understand the problems connected with professional publishing.
The course focuses on the analysis of the right to free expression of thought and its relationship with other constitutional rights. At the end of the course the students will acquire the knowledge that will allow them evaluate in advance their abilities and limits ifor working in the publishing. They will acquire the tools to keep up to date in this field.
The themes of this university teaching will be the following:
- freedom of information in Italian Constitution;
- principal problems about the association of journalists;
- defamation and the journalists liability system;
- general issues and main legal aspects of copyright;
- independent administrative authorities in the field of information and communication.
|Ruben Razzante||Manuale di diritto dell'informazione e della comunicazione (Edizione 8)||CEDAM Scienze giuridiche||2019|
Oral exam, with three questions aimed at valutating the theoretical and tecnical knowledge reached by the student. .
Students that will attend the lectures must study:
Students that will not attend the lectures must study
- R. Razzante, Manuale di diritto dell'informazione e della comunicazione, Cedam, Wolters Kluwer, ottava edizione, 2019, Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, ,5, 6, 8.
Viale dell'Università 4
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2020 | Verona University | Credits