Lo studente al termine del corso è in grado di comprendere senza sforzo praticamente tutto ciò che ascolta o legge. Sa riassumere informazioni tratte da diverse fonti, orali e scritte, ristrutturando in un testo coerente le argomentazioni e le parti informative. Si esprime spontaneamente, in modo molto scorrevole e preciso e rende distintamente sottili sfumature di significato anche in situazioni piuttosto complesse.
• Understanding practically all types of spoken and written language, know how to reconstruct information and arguments from various sources and present them in a coherent and summarized way.
• Reading all forms of written language with ease.
• Effortlessly interact in any conversation or debate.
• Knowing and using idioms, set phrases and colloquial expressions.
• Presenting descriptions and arguments in a clear and fluent way, with a style appropriate to the context and with a logical and effective structure.
• Presenting complex topics with confidence.
• Writing complex texts with clarity and fluency, with an appropriate style and register and a logical structure that help the reader to find meaningful ideas.
• Writing creative stories and descriptions of experiences.
• Writing texts that present an argumentation or a critical appreciation on various topics.
• Applying communication strategies, avoiding difficulties with ease and in an imperceptible way for the interlocutor.
• Deepening the knowledge and appreciation of Hispanic culture through its specific manifestations (art, places of interest, society, traditions, communication, etc.).
|Equipo Prisma||Nuevo Prisma C2. Curso de español para extranjeros. Libro de ejercicios.||Edinumen||2015|
|Equipo Prisma||Nuevo Prisma C2. Curso de español para extranjeros. Libro del alumno.||Edinumen||2015|
Written assesment (duration: 4:00 hours)
Genre: accademic composition with audiovisual or written input.
Textual typology: argumentative discourse.
Length: minimum 450 - maximum 500 words.
The adequacy, coherence and cohesion of the productions will be evaluated, in addition to the spelling, morphosyntax, lexicon, treatment of the subject and style.
There will be two written tests IN ITINERE (end of the I and II semesters, respectively)
FOR STUDENTS WHO HAVE ATTENDED AT LEAST 70% OF THE CLASS HOURS.
THE FINAL NOTE WILL BE THE AVERAGE OF BOTH IN-ITINERE TESTS, FOR THAT THE TWO TESTS MUST BE APPROVED.
THE VALIDITY OF THE IN-ITINERE TEST IS THE SAME AS THAT OF THE TEST CARRIED OUT IN THE OFFICIAL CALL.
Oral test (duration: 20 minutes)
It consists of two parts:
• Presentation of a topic related to the class program (monological phase, duration: 10 minutes).
• Discussion with the examiner on the exposed topic (dialogic phase, duration: 10 minutes).
Students with 70% attendance at classes will be able to agree on the topic with the teacher during the course.
Students who do not attend class or do not reach 70% of the attendance will have, at the exam site, the possibility of preparing during the 20 minutes prior to the colloquium, a text chosen by the teacher on which they must base their presentation and later discussion.
Expository capacity, mastery of the lexical and morphosyntactic content relevant to the level, pronunciation and prosody, fluency, interaction in communication and argumentative ability during the debate will be evaluated.
ATTENTION: during the health emergency the assessment tests may be subject to changes. Further information on the examination procedure could be provided during the lessons and in the moodle platform of the courses.