This course aims at providing the students with a basic introduction to radio as a communication medium in order to develop the participants’ ability to create and promote a radio format.
Lessons will be held by a radio expert.
Simona Brunetti is the scientific referent of the course.
In the academic year 2019/2020 lessons will be held by Dr. Diana Russo.
1. Introduction to the course and history of radio
2. To do radio
3. Elements: what is a format? What are its elements? What is a schedule and what is a clock?
4. Radio journalism and the interview
5. Music on the radio: critical analysis of music, creation of radio playlists + exercise to be delivered
6. Communication and promotion
7. Technical equipment
8. Radio exercises (1) + exercise to be delivered
9. Radio exercises (2) + exercise to be delivered
|Tiziana Cavallo||- Cavallo, T. (2009). Radio Education. Case history di una radio universitaria: l'esperienza di Fuori Aula Network (Edizione 1)||Fausto Lupetti Editore||2009|
Oral examination. The interview will take place starting from the practical exercises delivered at the end of the modules indicated in the program and on the topics covered in class.
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, and in accordance with the University of Verona guidelines, during the 2020 summer session the assessment modality will be modified as follows: online oral exam.
Viale dell'Università 4
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2020 | Verona University | Credits