Contact person for the course: firstname.lastname@example.org
After the successful completion of the course, students should be able to:
• Apply work and organizational psychological models to optimize the human component at work
• Develop evidence-based solutions, drawing from the latest scientific advancements in organizational psychology, to address people-related problems within organizational settings
• Develop a thorough comprehension of high-quality outputs on contemporary organizational psychology literature
• Formulate a comprehensible report with practical solutions based on the analysis of complex psychological processes at work
Topics include amongst others: goal setting interventions, job design and job redesign interventions, work times and recovery from work, work-life balance, designing (online) workplace interventions, diversity management and inclusion, digitization of work, future world-of-work, occupational health.
The course employs a blended-learning approach comprised out of plenary sessions and video lectures, workgroup sessions, presentations, and final group reports. Compulsory workgroups are used to discuss and generate solutions for complex organizational and work-related problems.
Recommended materials will be uploaded on the e-learning platform.
The final evaluation will be based on the following:
• Written exam with multiple-choice questions (40%)
• Group assignment/report (50%)
• Final presentation (10%)
Viale dell'Università 4
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2020 | Verona University | Credits