The course aims to highlight the theoretical and methodological problems of Humanistic Informatics, as a science that, through its own methods of Computer Science, reflects on the forms of representation of knowledge proper to the humanistic disciplines, on the models of data obtained from them. and on the implementation of the formalisms applicable to these models.
- Elements of theory of Information
- Elaboration of the information: procedures and languages
- Sharing the information: systems of data storage and databases
- The digital text: texts, hypertexts and hypermedia
- Models for the computational analysis of digital texts
- Dealing with semantics data: models, architectures, languages
- Impacts of digital literacy on textual perception
|Francesca Tomasi||Metodologie informatiche e discipline umanistiche (Edizione 1)||Carocci||2008||9788843043033|
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, and in accordance with the University of Verona guidelines, during the 2020 summer session the assessment modality will be modified as follows: online oral exam.
Viale dell'Università 4
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2021 | Verona University | Credits