The course aims to provide examples of the contribution that philosophy can bring:
- to the understanding of political problems, as an exercise in critical thinking;
- to public communication, as a practice of rational argumentation.
At the end of the course the student should demonstrate:
- to have acquired a precise knowledge of the topics addressed in the course;
- to be able to expose them in an orderly and synthetic way;
- to have developed the ability to formulate its/her own judgment.
Viale dell'Università 4
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2020 | Verona University | Credits