The course aims to direct the students into the set of problems relevant to the archaeological research in order to obtain theoretical knowledge of the methodological and technical fundamentals of Archaeology, to be improved additionally by practical exercises during field work and laboratory practises.
3. To be familiar with interdisciplinary methods and approaches in Archaeology in order to read and understand the material culture data correctly.
4. To be aware of particular archaeological terminology of the field.
4. To understand the principal techniques and strategies in stratigraphy of the archaeological diggings.
5. To use correctly particular archaeological terminology.
6. To learn the variety of archaeometrical approaches that are usually used in the archaeological research (as during the investigation of material culture evidence, landscapes, sites and so on).
Viale dell'Università 4
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2021 | Verona University | Credits