basic notion of vegetal biology, with particular attention to organisms building cultural assets and interacting in their protection.
Contents of the course:
1) basic notions of organisms;
2) basic notion of organisms’ classification;
3) organisms, materials and wood conservative methods;
4) organisms and gardens; exotic species;
5) botanical analysis of cultural assets.
written and oral test
Viale dell'Università 4
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2021 | Verona University | Credits